Absolutely terrible service Chrysler roadside assistance

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Bridget131313's review of Chrysler Roadside Assistance

“Absolutely terrible service Chrysler roadside assistance”

Written on: 23/12/2020 by Bridget131313 (1 review written)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee was intermittently not starting and local mechanic determined it was the fuel pump relay which is on recall. Sent a request to have roadside assistance tow the car from local mechanic to Chrysler dealership. Automated service 2 hours passed before I finally got someone on the phone. Was told my membership had expired and I’d have to pay $99 out of pocket. Got transferred to warranty department who said I would have to cover the $99 charge until the dealer proved that it was the fuel pump relay causing the no start issue. Twice the recall customer service rep hung up on me. There’s a known dangerous recall. I haven’t had use of my car and had to have it towed using AAA twice already. 2.5 hours and treated poorly and gouged for $99. Called AAA instead and had the car towed within 30 minutes and covered by my membership. Get it together Chrysler!

• Speed of response