Joke of a company

• Speed of response

• Customer service

GerDoran's review of Car Protect Insurance www.carprotect.co.uk

“Joke of a company ”

Written on: 29/09/2022 by GerDoran (1 review written)

Like everyone else on here my experience with this so called warranty company are a complete joke, I took out a premium warranty as advised from the Car dealership I bought from and was told if I had any issues it would be covered. I went ahead and paid this crowd 500 euro for a premium warranty and when I had trouble with my car the part Air flow sensor wasn't covered, I wasn't happy with the garage they sent me too so I got a second opinion and low and behold its not that part that's gone its actually a pipe leading into it that's cracked the Inlet manifold that part is covered in a premium warranty so I rang them back and told Car protect this they were all apologies sent me a mail for the garage to send on all details and costs of the repair only to then turn around and say a couple of days later that that part is Normal wear and tear on a car for the mileage there is 170000km on the clock seriously like. I ended up with a bill of nearly 800 euro the 500 euro I gave this crowd would have gone a long way to fixing my car. I asked them to send me on a detailed report as to why they wouldn't fix my car as im going to seek legal advice and still havent received anything from them to date. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

• Speed of response