Rubbish service

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Curran269's review of Autoprotect - www.autoprotect.net

“Rubbish service”

Written on: 20/07/2021 by Curran269 (1 review written)

Absolutely appalling service. Took my car into the garage because of a noise coming from the front wheel. Eventually found a damaged CV joint. Tried to claim and had a terrible time trying to contact them. They requested a video of the driveshaft and cv joint which was duly sent to them. No one bothered to contact me respond to the video I sent. So tried to contact them again and eventually after over 30 minutes some one bothered to answer the telephone. Was told the video was insufficient and they required another video of the inside of the cv joint. Why did they not ask for this in the first place? They told the garage to upload the video to a portal but, the garage does not do social media, they are mechanics not IT people. They tried to contact Autoprotect 3 times, each time waiting for over 30 minutes on hold. They eventually gave up as they cannot sit around waiting for them to answer the telephone. I eventually contacted them after waiting for over 30 minutes on hold once again. ​Took the video and submitted it by email. Once again they have not bothered to contact me even though the video was sent 2 days ago. The warranty is not worth the paper it is written on. My car has now been in the garage over a week taking up space on one of the ramps which the garage can ill afford. Every time I have tried to contact them I have had to wait over 30 minutes on hold. I complained about this and received a trite response stating that they were experiencing a high number of calls. Just a rubbish excuse for poor service.

• Speed of response