Great service Asda Breakdown

2.7
  • Speed of response

• Customer service

AndrewLDS's review of Asda Breakdown Cover

“Great service Asda Breakdown”

written by AndrewLDS on 17/12/2023

I have been with Asda breakdown a few years even though I get new or newish cars. The problem with new cars is that none of them come with spare tyres anymore.
Miles away from home on a Sunday on the way to Gatwick Airport I pick up a nail on the motorway which causes irreparable damage to one of the rear tyres.
After calling Asda breakdown the repair guy turned up within 25 minutes, checked where we could get a new tyre and promptly loaded the car onto the truck and took us there. While en route Asda called to make sure we were ok.
All in all the service was a lifesaver and wouldn't be without it. Everyone I dealt with was amazing.
The tyre was replaced at Kwik fit so we went out for Sunday lunch while waiting.
We got to the airport Hotel at Gatwick later than expected but at least thanks to Asda breakdown we got there and they definately took the stress out of the situation.

• Speed of response