What a fantastic place!!!!!!

Iyana177's review of Penylan Country Lodge, Chepstow

“What a fantastic place!!!!!!”

written by Iyana177 on 29/09/2015

I cannot write a review that does this marvellous place justice! To call it a kennels is wrong when quite clearly it is a hotel for our canine and feline friends! A remarkable place with warm, friendly staff who cannot do enough to help you out, my dogs have never once bothered to say good bye to keep as they charge through the door and off to their room. I've been down to see the facilities and they are top rate, clean and spacious with lovely views into the countryside. They never fail to come back absolutely spotless, despite their woodland adventures and two field runs a day, they are beautifully brushed and well cared for. I think that alone is review enough! However I will also say that their Facebook page is a real stroke of genius, they post photos of the dogs and cats in staying for their owners to see! Was fab to see my boys enjoying their stay. A place that, as far as myself and my dogs are concerned, is absolutely top rate.

Thank you to all the staff for being there to look after my boys when I wish to go away, they would never stay anywhere else!

• gwent