Very disappointed

vivienstreet's review of Beryl Brown's Boarding Kennels - www.kennels-elstead.co.uk

“Very disappointed ”

Written on: 31/03/2020 by vivienstreet (1 review written)

I took my 3 cats to Beryl Browns in November last year. The staff seemed professional and friendly and I felt comfortable leaving my cats with them. I had asked the staff to brush the cats as they love it and I thought it would help them feel at ease.

When my son arrived to collect the cats after our holiday he found them huddled together and very frightened. There was also wet food in the pen with them. I had made it very clear that my cats do not eat wet food and have the chicken Hills diet. I was assured this food was stocked and my cats would be fed this.

I phoned the Cattery once I was aware of these problems and was told the food had been given by mistake on the last day although I only have their word for this. My cats were unfriendly and no one had touched them. My cats are extremely docile and love affection. The vet can handle them without any problem.

I have used another Cattery in the past and just decided to change because Beryl Browms was closer to our home. I have never had an issue with my usual Cattery and have found the cats happy and settled when collected.

I will not use Beryl Browns again.

• Surrey