Customer Service etc. could be better

McCullochzo305's review of TerrysFabrics.co.uk - www.terrysfabrics.co.uk

“Customer Service etc. could be better”

Written on: 28/02/2019 by McCullochzo305 (1 review written)

I have contacted Terrys on a couple of occasions. There is I think an issue with not enough information on the website about materials, conversions etc, etc. My first time I phoned about a duvet cover's material, and the girl didn't know, so I chose not to buy. This time I was informed after the occasion that the item I'd ordered using the more expensive quicker option to pay for was out of stock so would probably be delayed by a week. I explained about my availability to be there for the courier being a crucial factor for placing orders (why don't these people do click and collect?). The customer service rep was another young girl and sounded a bit grumpy and argumentative. I was slightly annoyed I'd paid for a more expensive quicker delivery that was completely redundant but this fell on deaf ears, no real help, just an effort to make me feel as if I somehow was to blame. Hope these come as promised albeit a week later than expected. Have to wait and see. Need happier, better informed staff.