Appalling Service

RandyMelton12's review of BellaVista Shutters and Blinds - www.bellavistashutters.co.uk

“Appalling Service”

Written on: 05/01/2018 by RandyMelton12 (1 review written)

WOULD GIVE A ZERO STAR RATING IF I COULD. Absolutely appalling service, avoid at all costs.
Problems started when Bella Vista ordered the incorrect size shutters for one of our windows, which meant an extra delay on delivery of 2 months for this particular window.
This could have been overseen as mistakes happen, but then once correct order was delivered, the shutters were marked/dented.
The Installer suggested that we hold off on final payment (large deposit already paid) until the issue was rectified.
The ‘Head’ of the company subsequently came to inspect the shutters whilst my wife was at home on her own then when there was mention of holding off final payment of remaining balance until issues were rectified, became very rude, abusive and was shouting at my wife whilst starting to remove all the shutters throughout the house advising he would take them all unless full payment made there and then.
As my wife was so upset by the ordeal, she felt she had no choice but to pay in full just to get the owner out of the house.
The sealant around shutters has since failed, which by rights, we have a guarantee to get fixed free of charge, but due to the way we have been treated by Bella Vista and it’s owner, we would rather go to another, more reputable firm and pay for the works.
Very dissatisfied customer.

Alfio's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2018

This is not a customer of ours so a false review which we have reported and hopefully have removed soon!

Shaun7982's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2018

This is not a fictitious review, it is 100% accurate and I can publish the invoice as proof if required. It is quite clear however, that your company cannot take or attempt to rectify negative feedback/poor customer service. My previous comment stands, APPAULING SERVICE