AVOID!! Awful customer service & wrong blinds

Guest's review of 247 Blinds www.247blinds.co.uk

“AVOID!! Awful customer service & wrong blinds”

Written on: 30/12/2021

Very disappointed. I've had bad experiences with other blind companies but these looked ok. I meticulously planned and placed my order, after having attempted to research the company. My efforts were wasted, however, because they sent the wrong blinds to me. I followed up with them as soon as I noticed the issue but, of course, they refuse to correct the issue. Their "customer" services called me a liar and say I have to buy the blinds again if I want the correct blinds I ordered in the first place (and somehow miraculously if I pay twice then they would be correct).
They also stated that they refuse to follow up on the issue because they don't have lots of customers with the same issue. So, basically, they don't care about each customer. If I had a whole hoard of people then they'd care. Well thanks, really caring about the customer there.
I'm not giving more money to a company that will call customers liars when the company has failed to fulfil the order. Despicable behaviour.
I've since found out that they are owned by the same company which previously supplied me with two blinds that didn't fit. So, it's a wolf in sheep's clothing situation.
I've also since found many more bad reviews with similar poor customer service experience.
I was planning on buying many more blinds and maybe some curtains too from them. But, now I certainly won't be buying anything from them in future, under either trading name.