Worst company ever! AVOID

ibMcGee485's review of 247 Blinds www.247blinds.co.uk

“Worst company ever! AVOID”

Written on: 23/09/2020 by ibMcGee485 (1 review written)

Ordered 4 sky light blinds which were wrong size so was told to return them for refund. I returned them 2 days after receiving them. I then spent the next 6 weeks chasing the company to find out if they had been received and when I would get a refund. I was constantly fobbed of by N Jackson who went from saying yes we have received them to no they haven't arrived to yes they have been delivered but to the wrong address (although the parcel had the correct address on!) to then for them to turn round and say they had not received them and they were stuck in the parcel force depot in Rotherham! (although strangely I tracked the parcel and they had been signed for by an L Jackson????). Further emails were sent to them only for N Jackson to say basically - nothing to do with us you need to claim through Parcel Force. I did this but because 247 blinds had messed me about so much my claim was invalid as they had a 30 day claims policy. I am now having to go through small claims court to get my £300 back! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!