Avoid, avoid , avoid

Timothy261's review of 247 Blinds www.247blinds.co.uk

“Avoid, avoid , avoid”

Written on: 25/01/2018 by Timothy261 (1 review written)

We ordered a large roller blind at the end of December, it arrived quickly and all appeared to be well. After two days the roller mechanisms broke and the large heavy blind (over 280cm long) would not stay up. We deemed this unsafe for our daughter's bedroom and explained this to the company. They sent a new cord mechanism - this broke too and the blind continues to fall down.
Sadly the blind is too heavy for the flimsy mechanisms that roll it and hold it in place. The company have told us it is a problem with our fitting and have refused a refund. We have lost £150.
This is a nightmare company to deal with when something goes wrong. I wish I had spent a little more with a reputable company. I guess you get what you pay for.

Loulousaunders's Comment

Written on: 01/02/2018

I have to disagree...I have bought several blinds (different kinds) over the years through this company...most recently a heavy 'day and night' blind, full width..just as you describe. It arrived with the casing damaged..I took photos which I emailed to the company and a brand new blind arrived within 2 days. I have nothing but praise for the products and the customer service of 247 blinds.