i can make the part that breaks ,

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

alpineengineeringdorset's review of Breville BL1 Classique

“i can make the part that breaks ,”

Written on: 25/04/2020 by alpineengineeringdorset (1 review written)

all these reviews state the same part shears of ,i am not suprised its poor quality plastic only 2 mm thick where it breaks ,the design did not have to be like that at all ,i am anengineer with my own company ,i can fix this,send me the part no problem,

• More than 1 year

• Style

• Service & Support

Someoneyoudontknow's Response to alpineengineeringdorset's Review

Written on: 09/08/2020

If you have some contact details I would be interested

Timbosmithuk's reply to Someoneyoudontknow's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2021

Hi there , please see my emails below trying to.invrstigate a solution. Ho do I get in contact with you ?

Hi,

I myself have used 3D printing to replace a bit of a blender! (the top cap on top, I had to replace) however, our plastics are not suitable for use with food. If the part will not come into contact with food then we can make the part for you but we cannot design it, you will have to source the design yourself. Best of luck.

Kind regards,

From: 3D Print Direct
Sent: 24 January 2021 14:37
Subject: [3D Print Direct] New offline message

New offline message

email:
ask_question: Hi Guys, not sure if this is up your street or financially up mine, but here goes. I'm on a mission not to throw away and fix it instead. It's an older model Breville Classique that needs the Blender Blade Housing or complete blade unit replaced. Similar ones available but not right dimensions. Trying not to bin blender as its in mint condition, works a treat and a silly mistake broke the part in question. If it helps I can send photo. I'd be grateful for any help / direction.