Shoddy rushed service

Maximilian456's review of Wheelies Direct Bike Replacement - www.bikereplacement.co.uk

“Shoddy rushed service”

Written on: 22/05/2016 by Maximilian456 (1 review written)

Firstly the salesman rang me early in the morning around 8,.30 at home and also at my wife's school which they were not supposed to...very little advice on the bike we were getting and then sent us bike without spanner or alan keys. when i called the sales team on how to straighten the handle bar they were unable to help and had no clue of the bike they sent me. The salesman passed us on to the customer care team who were equally clue less and all they offered to do was to send a print out by email on how to straighten the handle bar by email and then when I told them it was not any good in explaining how to do the job they said thats all they had...So now I am wondering if I should just send the bike back. The Wheelies sales team promised to send my an alan key and a spanner but I got the key but no spanner which was supposed to b included in the package...

So I think it was a shoddy rushed service and one got the sense that as it was an insurance claim all they had to do was give us a replacement bike and no more .