absolutely appalling service

stewart.wilkins's review of Wheelies Direct Bike Replacement - www.bikereplacement.co.uk

“absolutely appalling service”

Written on: 25/04/2019 by stewart.wilkins (1 review written)

By choice i would not use this company but has it was a insurance claim I had no choice.
First off all after ordering a bike on the internet site and not hearing any thing from the them for a week I rang them up to see what was happening and was told they no longer stock the bike I had ordered. there was no apology or no explanation why I hadn't received a conformation email, then i asked if they would credit the voucher as the money had been taken from it to which they refused and informed e i would have to pick another bike and call them and they would sort it out at there end.the next day i picked another bike and rang wheelies again but when i told the member of staff that their would be no charge and explained to him thats what i was told yesterday he told me i would need another voucher.I contacted the insurance who told me that they couldn't issue another voucher has the original had been spent and that wheelies were in the wrong. i then rang wheelies again and explained to them what had append and i would like to speak to some one in charge.this time it was rissolved and i managed to order another bike.Four days later after receiving no email or any form of conformation i rang again to see what was happing.this time they said it would be delivered tomorrow and a email was sent out.the next day a delivery van turned up knocked on the door to say he had a parcel went into the van the came back to say there was no parcel.he then left.So once again i found my self ringing wheelies who told me it had been delivered and they had the tracking information to prove it and there was nothing they could do. When i told them it hadn't and i have got CCTV footage to prove the van did not offload anything they then Became more helpful and told me they would look into it.
Later that day another van turned finally with my bike.
So a company who promise next day service actually take nearly two weeks and have to deliver twice and are not at all helpful.

Stratmannn's Response to stewart.wilkins's Review