Good for 10 years not 30!!

Dancercat's review of Vi-Spring - www.vispring.co.uk

“Good for 10 years not 30!!”

Written on: 09/10/2021 by Dancercat (1 review written)

I bought a Vi-spring 5ft bed in 2011 from a local retailer who sells this make along with others. It is a superb herald. It was great at the beginning. I paid just over £1000 for the Herald Superb Divan/medium mattress. But now it slopes down to the centre from each end. This year seems to be the crunch year as I ache all over after sleeping on it. I've had to say goodbye to a good make but it is not good if we're not comfortable is it? I wish I had known it would change shape before I bought it. The retailer is very reputable but he was singing the praise of Vi-Spring as they are costly and to be shifted. Everyone should read reviews and shop around before buying one. They're probably good for younger people as the mattress is very heavy to shift round. I was in my fifties when I bought mine. I wish the retailer would be more caring of the buyer and honest to her/him.

• Other