Very good, is what happens when things go wrong!

absthame's review of Time4sleep Beds & Mattresses - www.time4sleep.com

“Very good, is what happens when things go wrong!”

Written on: 24/01/2017 by absthame (1 review written)

Two weeks ago I purchased a King sized York Upholstered Natural TV Bed, which arrived bang on time on the following Friday.

On the Sunday my wife and I assembled it and found that the plug for the TV was not working properly. So I wired the TV up via an extension lead and at 10.50pm emailed Time4sleep's customer services. On the Monday I had a response to my email by 9.30am telling me that they were contacting their supplier. By 10.30 am I had a further response requesting me to check a couple of things and sending a couple of photos. As I was working, I did that the following morning and emailed it at about 10.30am. I received a response, within an hour stating that they would be sending a part, however that was changed later in the day when the supplier decided to come to our home to check things and sort it. We arranged a suitable date

Today the engineer arrived, having driven about 120 miles, fixed everything. The bed is great, the service has been superb, from both Time4sleep and their suppliers. Yes I would use them again and recommend them. Its when things go wrong that you find out how good that a retailer and their suppliers are, they were GOOD!

• Other