rubbish customer service

JenTh's review of Memory Foam Warehouse - www.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“rubbish customer service”

Written on: 03/05/2016 by JenTh (1 review written)

I have made 2 orders with this company on separate occasions - the first time i was happy and had no complaints.
Sadly this was not the case during my recent experience with them.
I ordered their most expensive topper which cost approx £150 as i have a serious and painful back condition and this would have helped matters.
I noticed immediately on arrival that the cover was damaged (already on the mattress) they sent me a replacement eventually after several emails.
When it did arrive i had had an operation and was recovering and i was unable due to mobility issues to swop the cover over ( i would have if they had sent one out before the procedure).
When i was able to change the cover i noticed that the topper itself was also damaged. Despite being informed of my predicament they have refused an exchange regardless of my circumstances - i even offered to provide proof of my medical situation and valid reasons for not being in a position to locate the damage earlier to no avail.
Disgusting post customer service i feel robbed.

• Mattress Topper

Product Type

Mfwcustomerservice's Response to JenTh's Review

Written on: 07/05/2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. My apologies for the damage you have on your topper. Unfortunately due to the timescale situation there has been nothing further we can do, any company only has a certain amount of time set for complaints about damages and faults once you have bought an item from them and as the item was bought in January but the complaint about the damage was only brought to our attention in April it has been too long for us to be able to log any complaints with courier companies for the damage as it may well have been done by them. My apologies again.

Kind Regards