Worst customer service ever!

JanelleStone's review of Bathroom City - www.bathroomcity.co.uk

“Worst customer service ever!”

Written on: 17/05/2022 by JanelleStone (1 review written)

Awful company with terrible customer service!
Item was delivered damaged but was only unpacked and discovered at the time it was ready to be installed. I was unaware Bathroom City’s 48-hour damage notification policy because:

1. The Telesales team did not direct me to the website for T&Cs, nor did they mention them during the sales call.
2. They sent my order confirmation to an incorrect & non-existent email address.
3. They put their T&Cs on the delivery note INSIDE the item’s packaging - if it wasn’t opened, how would I know this? Apparently customers are meant to have x-Ray vision.

Bathroom City’s response is they’ve done nothing wrong (in spite of their failures listed above) and informed us we would have to pay for a replacement sink.

The nightmare customer service representatives we have had to deal with are:

1. Soma Pillay, (General Manager) who lacks the capacity to read an email chain and see all the questions ignored by the customer service manager.
2. Toni McCann (Customer Service Manager) who refuses to respond to customer questions and reimburse costs, in spite of her providing evidence of the mistakes made by Bathroom City.
3. The infamous Raheem Khan who has numerous reviews highlighting his appalling customer service skills - he’s only able to write one-line email responses, these being: “you have to pay for replacement and delivery charge” or cutting and pasting the T&Cs that Bathroom City DIDN’T PROVIDE TO US IN ADVANCE OF OUR DELIVERY!

I still await Toni McCann’s response to how I could have done anything differently in light of the information Bathroom City didn’t provide me.

I would highly recommend avoiding this company and going with one who knows what customer service and the Consumer Rights Act are!

• Sink - £60 + delivery - £10