So not worth the price, even discounted

Sharkgirl1409's review of Rosetti Handbags

“So not worth the price, even discounted”

Written on: 04/12/2020 by Sharkgirl1409 (1 review written)

Bought a Rosetti purse at Kohl's last year for my mom that was from my dad. Looked great! Plenty of room, spacious and pockets besides. She finally switched over to this purse a few months ago and the side large pocket totally ripped out shortly after of switching it over. The only good thing she liked about it was the space it had and pockets for everything that was needed quickly. She also mentioned that it kept 'loosing' items. Which as we found out it was because the inside liners also ripped so they slid down. Thank goodness the bottom was still intact since it could have been a bad situation of loosing her checkbook and or her wallet. Who knows what else could have been lost with cheaply made purse. I wish I would have known beforehand this purse would not meet expectations of a purse. I mean I know they dont last forever but figured at least a year.
I would definitely not recommend this brand.