You won't be disappointed, excellent baby monitor

From 1 review

Vegie's review of Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Video Monitor

“You won't be disappointed, excellent baby monitor”

Written on: 01/09/2011 by Vegie (2 reviews written)

I recently purchased a Summer Infant Baby touch Digital Video Baby Monitor which I have found to be excellent. Initially I was very reluctant to purchase a Summer monitor as I had never heard of the brand before and couldn’t find any reviews. Furthermore the monitor packaging doesn’t scream out to you that your buying a quality product. However the wife wanted it so enough side. I was set on purchasing a Lindam Clarity Digital monitor which has good reviews and a couple of our friends have one. So to make sure we had made the right choice we borrowed our friends Lindam monitor for our very own comparison. This time I have to admit my wife was right. One of the first things we compared was picture quality for day and night. Yes the Lindam is good, but the Summer is slightly better, plus the screen is also bigger and you can (though to be honest we never needed to), zoom in to twice the size. Another good feature I like and am sure most Dads will is the camera is remote control. Probably not entirely necessary and a bit of a novelty factor but fun all the same. Another feature my wife was pleased about the 2 way talk which the Lindam doesn’t have. The summer also comes with a docking bay, and its touch screen. Reception has been excellent in our house built in mid 70s, but I have read during our research into baby monitors that it depends on type of house live in (wall thickness etc..). It also works fine outside in our garden right to the end (about 11 metres long). So no complaints and would definitely recommend it.