HiPP Organic

Guest's review of Hipp Organic Apple & Blueberry Dessert 4 Month

“HiPP Organic”

Written on: 22/10/2012

My Son Peter love's HiPP's Organic products especially the Organic Cheesy Spinach & Potato bake. At first we were unsure if Peter would like this due to the strong flavour of spinach but after a couple of spoonfuls he was loving it.

The jar has done two meals so far & we still have some left in the fridge. Price wise it is rather reasonable the jar I got cost 78p but you can buy 10 jars for £5. Of course it is cheaper to make your own food but sometimes having a couple of jars in is a big help.

My only word of warning is that the look of the dish doesn't look that appealing & in terms of taste though Peter liked it I would be surprised if a number of other Children were not so sure. However I do recommend trying different food & this is something we like to do with Peter as I think this is key for future development.

I would buy the Organic Cheesy Spinach & Potato bake again & have already recommended it to some friends who also have young children.