keep well away!!!!!

sophie2014's review of Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat

“keep well away!!!!!”

Written on: 11/01/2014 by sophie2014 (1 review written)

I have a daughter who is 9 months old and ive been using this seat for about 2 months and i beg you to please stay away ,my daughter had a terrible accident when hers broke into to two piece as she leaned forward to reach out for her duck in the bath! And tumbled face first on the side of the bath, ive never been so terrified in my life im not going to go into to much detail as it sickens me to think something i have brought to keep my daughter safe in the bath has done the complete opposite!! We dialed 999 as she needed medical attention they could not believe what had happened and said she was extremely lucky after two days of being up hospital my daughter is now on the mend and manages to put a smile on her face! Please keep away to prevent anything like this happening again!, i purchased this from Asda and they have been extremely helpful and taking it very seriously ive had a call everyday so far seeing how she is, even received toys,flowers and a gift voucher as a good will even though it isn't there fault and im looking forward too speaking to the company who seem to think this item is safe!!!!