Neostar problems

Roger268's review of Neostar CD 6 in 1 Recording System

“Neostar problems”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by Roger268 (1 review written)

Initial Neostar purchase involved Audacity software. Regrettably that software did not react well to other software on my computer so the unit was returned in favour of Neostar 6 in 1 Music Master.
Second item was not in stock, and delivery took well over one month. When the 6 in 1 did arrive I could not switch it on. (Just went to Standby).
Delivery and collection on the second return left much to be desired: I waited in for two days for delivery. Same for collection. I asked MySmartBuy not to replace faulty item, just return my money which, at this time of writing is allegedly happening.
Due to above problems, in my case an assessment of Neostar products would not be a balanced response. Suffice to say I do feel the products could be improved. The finish is somewhat shoddy. This is cheap wood and plastic. But delivery/collection services offered by MySmartBuy really need to be looked at if I am ever to purchase from them again.