DON'T CALL THESE PEOPLE FOR TURF !!

Guest's review of Midlands Turf - www.midlands-turf.co.uk

“DON'T CALL THESE PEOPLE FOR TURF !!”

Written on: 16/05/2012

We never got our turf and when I called to ask where it was I gave my name and area and the person who i spoke to said 'don't mean a thing to me' when I asked if he was the gentleman I spoke to on Monday who promised our turf on Tuesday, he said who did, I think I was talking to. I said I only wanted to know when my turf was coming and he put the phone down on me. I called back and asked to speak to the Manager the person I spoke to said 'I am the owner and we don't want your business so there'. Only when I searched the internet I found this Company was investigated by the BBC Rogue Traders and I can only say I am relieved we never got our turf and put money in the pocket of such a donwright rude and nasty individual.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2012

THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER.
Ordered the turf online. Received an email to say the order was successful. Rang and spoke to a man to check it was being delivered when we requested it. He said there was no problem. Arranged for laying the turf on particular day in question. Had the cheque ready. No turf turned up. No one at Midlands Turf to speak to. Didn't pay a penny. Do they actually exist? Off to buy a couple of boxes of grass seed today. Sod it!

Garden on Amazon