Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary Pensacola Fl.

From 1 review

RichardWoodmancy's review of Trulieve - www.trulieve.com

“Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary Pensacola Fl.”

Written on: 06/04/2020 by RichardWoodmancy (1 review written)

So, It’s Saturday April 4, 10:49 AM. I wish to comment about Trulieve dispensary on Davis Highway in Pensacola. Yesterday I placed an order to be delivered. An hour after the order, they called me back and told me my order was ready for pick -up! I tried calling them back but to no avail. They don’t answer any phone calls. They don’t answer any emails. So after calling them four time and waiting on the phone for over 2 hours for a reply and never getting a callback, I went over to the dispensary.

At the dispensary I was informed i needed to request that to happen when I placed the order, which I had already done. I informed the manager that as long as I was already there, I would just as soon pick up the order while there. She informed me that I would need to wait, which I did for nearly 40 minutes before being called into the dispensary sales area.

First they claimed that they was making the place special in the first hour of business for the elderly as they are at risk customers. I waited about 40 minutes as 6 younger customers, all under 60 years of age got their product. Now here’s the beef, They don’t deliver to the elderly. They firewall their communications systems so that it is near impossible to call them and get a real person to speak with. My advice, don’t go there!