OMG! Absolute Rubbish!!

• Durability

Guest's review of Wolfrace

“OMG! Absolute Rubbish!!”

Written on: 25/07/2019

I purchased a set of black gloss Wolfrace Assassin wheels from 'Demon Tweeks' for an Audi. After a few months I noticed tiny blisters covering the paintwork. I had no idea what the issue was, and it didn’t seem a huge problem at the time, but I continued to monitor the problem. The blisters continued to increase in size and after 12 months the clear coat started separating from the paintwork. A few months later the clear coat was non-existent. The wheels looked really scruffy.

I complained to Demon Tweeks but they weren’t interested, advising that the wheels were out of warranty. I later discovered that Demon Tweeks should have passed on to me the Wolfrace 2 year warranty – but I don’t think this would have mattered as, in any case, Wolfrace have an extremely poor reputation in honouring their warranty.

Realising that I would get nowhere with a claim I decided to have the wheels repainted by a highly respected and professional wheels refurbishing company. Shortly after delivering the car to them the company contacted me to advise that all 4 wheels were buckled with fractured spokes. The wheels had to be straightened in a furnace and welded. The cost was close to £700.

The company advised me that they had refurbished hundreds of Wolfrace wheels. They told me that the castings were of a poor quality manufactured in China.

You have been warned!!