quite good

molly75's review of Antalya, Eftalia Village

“quite good”

Written on: 27/10/2011 by molly75 (1 review written)

myself my partner and daughter went here oct 2011. The village is lovely the pools are kept clean. the beach is ok once you get past all the pebbles and into the sea. Although I did hurt my feet. The turkish bath men just never leave you alone a real pain they are. Food we thought was really nice plenty of it although it does repeat with it being allinclusive. We really enjoyed the chicken kebab meat it was gorgeous. Bar staff and waiters really friendly. We had quite a good time here. Entertainment is rubbish and aimed more for the germans so it did get boring at night we was in bed early every night. Although this place is nice its not really for the english. That's just my opinion even still we made the best of what we could. Would I return?? No don't think so. I think we should have been told by firstchoice that this village was more for the germans etc before we booked. Night times was very dissapointing.