Worst travelling experience ever

• Customer service

• Overall cleanliness

martasm21's review of Manchester Airport

“Worst travelling experience ever ”

Written on: 20/12/2020 by martasm21 (1 review written)

I am horrified by the treatment of the security staff. They kept me waiting for literally 1 whole hour just unpacking my whole suitcase, checking each one of my make up products, going over every single part of my suitcase, grabbing my toothbrush and swabbing it, as if they had never seen a toothbrush before. They just seemed to enjoy making a big deal out of absolutely every product within my bag, then said that products like toothbrushes and phone chargers need rechecking. I almost lost my flight due to their incompetence and rudeness. They did the same to anywhere very old couple just ahead of me, the old lady having to sit down while his husband had to repack both their suitcases. Absolutely appalling behaviour from the staff at Manchester airport, I had already heard bad reviews and experiences by this was just a joke. I will try to avoid travelling from Manchester at all costs.

• 20 December 2020

Date of use (month/year)

• Poor

Transport links

• Poor

Range of shops

• Good

Eating facilities

• Customer service

• Overall cleanliness