WORST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE EVER

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

StephenGalat's review of World Air Transport www.world-airport-transfer.com

“WORST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE EVER”

Written on: 20/11/2015 by StephenGalat (1 review written)

World Airport Transfer/Erosbus is your Shuttle OF CHOICE if you seek real adventure AND WANT TO RISK BEING ROBBED OR MURDERED ON YOUR FIRST DAY IN BARCELONA! I arrived at 20.30 hrs at Barcelona Terminal 1. Despite my Contract Stipulation, No one was there to meet me. Thanks to the help of airport porters, I was able to board a bus and find World Airport Transfer's depot at Terminal 2, ten miles away. But wait. It gets worse, Much worse. Finally, over 2 hours after my arrival at the airport, World Airport's driver leaves me off stranded (now for a second time) alone on the dark, dangerous and uninhabited Passeig De Circumvallació and directing me to walk South-East along the railroad tracks (with all my luggage and cash), AWAY from my Hotel. Two hours later, just before midnight and again relying on strangers I finally arrived at my Hotel Pension Francia, on the Carrer de Rera Palau. MY WORST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE IN 50 YEARS!

• Barcelona