I hope your flight isn't delayed

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Jamisonl281's review of Suntransfers.com www.suntransfers.com

“I hope your flight isn't delayed”

Written on: 12/04/2019 by Jamisonl281 (1 review written)

We booked Suntransfers in Panama because it seemed like a reliable (but expensive) option to travel between the domestic airport and the international airport in Panama City. Taxis cost $30 USD between airports, but we wanted to make the process easier and safer, so we paid the $60 USD with Suntransfers to streamline the process. On the morning of our flights, the first flight was delayed roughly 3 hours, so I went to the website to see how to contact Suntransfers to inform them we'd be late. Only a US and UK phone number, nothing local, and there wasn't an email address for me to contact them. I started to panic because I didn't want the driver to leave, but I read on the website FAQ that drivers will closely monitor your flights for delays and will adjust accordingly. This put my mind at ease, and I also had already purchased the travel insurance that the company sells just in case. Well, you know where this story is going by now. We arrived in Panama City, the driver had left, and I had an email that explained why the driver left (because our flight was delayed). The email also said that if I purchased the insurance, I would be able to get a refund. So I emailed the company immediately and explained what happened. A week later I got a reply letting me know that I should have done more to contact the company to let them know about the delay, so I wouldn't be getting a refund. I've tried disputing it—I BOUGHT THE INSURANCE TO PREVENT THIS—but they have gone dark and I know I won't be getting that money back now. Anyway: Buyer Beware, and I hope your flight isn't delayed...

• Panama City