Unprofessional

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Collinsqv99's review of Onward Travel Solutions Ltd www.airporttaxis-uk.co.uk

“Unprofessional”

Written on: 24/07/2021 by Collinsqv99 (1 review written)

If I could write zero stars I would, but sadly this is not a possibility.

I did a booking to be picked up on Sunday 18th July at 1455h at Heathrow terminal 5. I always request to be picked up at least 20 minutes after the expected time of landing due to having to go around the terminal, go through customs and collect luggage which in the middle of the day it can take good an hour if not longer, especially in this pandemic due to the long queues expected to go through customs.

The taxi driver arrived 25 minutes before the time requested which was the time my airplane landed. Of course, it took an hour and 15 minutes until finally I met the driver.

My surprise when I have been given an extra charge of 8 pounds because the driver was waiting for over an hour. Seriously? It's not my problem that he decided to arrive to early and wait unnecesarily. I even called when I left the plane and told him I would give him a call when I was collecting my luggage.

Is that what the drivers do? Arrive at a random time and charge the clients? Cheeky, very cheeky.

A few days ago I wrote a complaint, but I still haven't received an answer, so I have written another one and spoke to my credit card company. I will take legal action if they insist in charging me again.

Also, I don't appreciate how nosy the driver was, asking me questions about where I work, what I do for a living, even where I live. Very unprofessional!

• Heathrow