No taxi, no compensation, no refund!

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

clivedjones's review of Get Transfer - www.gettransfer.com

“No taxi, no compensation, no refund!”

Written on: 24/02/2020 by clivedjones (1 review written)

Do not touch these guys with a bargepole, taxis don't turn up, customer service is shocking and they won't refund you either!

If I could give them zero stars I would.

Booked a return transfer from Venice to Cortina and never happened.
I contacted the driver via email prior to departure with no response. I then tried again to confirm my pick up with no response. I then tried through the gettransfers app, no response. I contacted gettransfers to let them know my concerns. They tried contacting him and guess what.... No response! I then asked them what would happen if he wasn't there to pick me up, I was advised that they were contractually obliged to pick me up. They didn't!

Their customer service team is laughable. On arrival in Venice I called them to find out where my driver was and was told they couldn't contact him and to "get an Uber"!!!!!!

I hired a car instead to ensure we could get back. Amusingly a couple of days after I got back to the UK they actually emailed me asking if the return leg of my journey took place. Surely they should of checked this before the day of my return leg, given that it was the same driver and they had no idea that I'd hired a car for the duration of my holiday.

I was considerably put out by this company and put through a considerable amount of stress at the start of my holiday and it hasn't ended there! Firstly I was considerably out of pocket and all they offered was a piecemeal credit towards my next transfer. I would never use them again, so this was never going to be accepted.

It gets worse though. I was informed that they would refund me in 14 days. I have just received an email saying they cannot refund me as my credit card company will not work with them? I called my credit card company and read the email they sent me out to them, the individual I spoke to was almost laughing! It has gone to my credit card's refund team to sort.
Apparently they charge drivers over 20% of the fair which is why they won't turn up if they can get a better passenger instead.

They don't like you telling people the truth about how shocking their company is and have blocked me on Twitter for comments around poor service.

To sum it up NO TAXI, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO COMPENSATION and NO REFUND!

• Venice

Type of vehicle

• Comfort of journey

Transferserviceeu's Response to clivedjones's Review

Written on: 26/04/2020

We are/were a transfer partner of get transfer in Germany. They do not only take 20%, they do not pay any mony for transfers since February to there "partners". I´m sorry for your bad expierience, but mayby you understand why nearly nobody drives for them at the time. They are the worst company we ever workt with!