Rude, irresponsible drivers

• Comfort of journey

Guest's review of Get Transfer - www.gettransfer.com

“Rude, irresponsible drivers”

Written on: 30/12/2019

The driver in Istanbul was late, rude, irresponsible and stole my cell phone. Get transfer promised to investigate. I was later informed that I should have read the terms and conditions which according to them states that company is not responsible for the acts of the drivers. I am a lawyer myself and know that companies are responsible for the actions of their employees,agents and temporary workers.The driver was very rude and unreasonable. Firstly he refused to take 2 passengers and would take only the lead passenger. I handed him my cell phone to see the voucher for 2 passengers.Thereafter he made us get into another vehicle and told the driver of that van to rush off. We had gone only 100 meters when I realised that my cell was left with our original driver. I asked our driver to stop the vehicle so that I could retrieve my cell. He kept on driving and repeatedly said no english..no english. I never got my cell back from the driver who knew we were staying at Ajwa Hotel. Finally customer service offered a discount on my next trip.Also there was no water available in the van.
Secondly our driver didn't come to the Dubai airport. When we called the fone number we were told that another driver was on the way to pick us up.This replacement driver came after 3 calls and 45 minutes wait at the Dubai airport.I will make sure that myself or my friends will never use their services anywhere they operate.

• Punctuality