RUDE, 2 HOURS LATE & ERRATIC DRIVING!

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

smont's review of ExclusiveAirports - www.exclusiveairports.com

“RUDE, 2 HOURS LATE and ERRATIC DRIVING!”

Written on: 10/06/2016 by smont (1 review written)

There should be a zero star option! Please, do not use Exclusive Airports despite the overwhelming good reviews! I was deceived by that and chose this company to pick up my family on our first vacation to London.
I will be brief; we landed on time and the driver did not meet up with us for over 2 hours and many phone calls later. I tried calling the company-it would pick up but disconnect immediately. Had the airport concierge try and they got the same result. The company did call me to find out where we were-exactly where we were told to be. We were standing in the area where other drivers were meeting their clients-our driver was no where to be found.
When he finally showed up, he was rude, complaining that he had been waiting for this job since 11:00 (he showed up at 1320) and didn't offer to help with any of our luggage. Walked ahead of us, never looking back. I asked if my daughter could ride up front as she gets car sick sometimes, he said no. His personal items were all over the front seat and he had put a carry on onto the floor board-"I'm already accommodating you."
Picked up my father and his wife at their terminal-which was another big fiasco for our driver even though this was the original order. He was rude to them as well.
His driving was so erratic that my daughter began feeling ill-we told him on several occasions without any response. When she finally vomited, he pulled over. Didn't offer to help, of course.
We asked him how far of a walk it was to the hotel and he stated 10 minutes, Myself, my husband and I got out to walk while the others stayed in the van with the luggage. Come to find out, we were 1.7 miles away from the hotel-not 10 minutes. He had not given accurate directions either. Thankfully, we met up with a nice bus driver who helped us with directions. Over an hour later, we walked into our hotel. My father texted us during our walk saying they had driven another 20 minutes before arriving at the hotel. We had also scheduled and paid for a diversion to get our money exchanged but that never happened.
When I got on the website to review our trip, I was unable to do so. Wonder why?!
There are plenty of other great services-please use someone else!

• Punctuality