Late & wrong car

• Comfort of journey

Guest's review of Easy Private Taxi - easyprivatetaxi.com

“Late and wrong car ”

Written on: 07/06/2019

We arrived to Naples this week on our honeymoon and I planned everything perfectly for our trip. Including a Mercedes EClass to pick us up from the airport and drop us to Sorrento. After arriving no one was there to pick us up. I had to try get in contact with them and every phone call resulted in them saying the driver will be there in 5 mins and he was parking, we waited in the airport for an hour and finally the driver arrived after 1.00pm an hour and a half after we had booked. We were brought to a van and brought to Sorrento. When I queried why we were still paying full price after being so late and not the car I ordered the response was ‘you were comfortable weren’t you’ and charged the full price. The excuse of ‘we rely on local suppliers was given when I contacted customer service. I would not recommend this company, do yourself a favor and choose someone who delivers what you order and can show up on time.

• Naples

Type of vehicle

• Comfort of journey

Easyprivatetaxi's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2019

I apologize on behalf of everyone at Easy Private Taxi. Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improve the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.