DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

FranzHeinricher's review of Book Taxi Bcn - www.booktaxibcn.com

“DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE”

Written on: 22/05/2022 by FranzHeinricher (1 review written)

I arrived in Barcelona with a prepaid voucher for transportation from the Cruise Terminal to Barcelona Airport on 1 May 2022. The taxi was to have arrived at 11:00 a.m. for a 1:55 p.m. departure. Our party (four) waited until 11:10 and then opted to take a taxi to the airport for fear of not making our gate and timeline for checking in. I called the taxi dispatch twice and received to response. I sent the following message to Book Taxi Barcelona: "Reference: Booking Confirmation 00080636BCN
Please credit Euros 86.00 to my credit card due to the failure of your service not meeting its appointment time at the Barcelona Terminal at 1100, 1 May 2022. Record of pre-payment is Sabadell order reference number 32790982-1 paid on10/03/2022 at 16:58. We waited until 11:10 at which time we hired a taxi to take us to the airport. I have a photo (date/time stamped) taken in front of the terminal if you need verification." My response was, "Dear, thanks for your feedback
As per our records, our van (car plate 1743JLB) picked you up at 11:04 and took you to the airport." Do you have a receipt of the taxi hired at the cruise terminal, please? " My response was: "I regret to inform you that your driver is falsifying his invoice or picked up the wrong passengers. The number of passengers and amount luggage shown is NOT true. Only TWO travelers and THREE bags were taken to the airport by our hired taxi (when your driver failed to show) because my nephew and his wife took ill and returned to Germany on an earlier flight.
I am perplexed. Why do I need to produce a receipt for our taxi to the airport? Seriously? How did we get to the airport? We did not walk there or catch a bus. Why would we take another source of transportation when we pre-paid your company $98.63? Your question is without merit.
Your driver (or someone within your organization) appear to be falsifying their records or attempt to skim profits from your organization.
I will make every attempt to inform colleagues and associates in the business sector of your unacceptable practices." DO NOT USE THIS UNSCRUPULOUS SERVICE; PAY ON THE SPOT FOR A TAXI OR USE UBER.

• Punctuality