Dissapointing & rude

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

QuinnThorpe's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“Dissapointing and rude”

Written on: 21/03/2019 by QuinnThorpe (1 review written)

Travelled to palma on flight fr3345 ryanair on saturday 16th march, the staff were pleasent enough and smiley, also appollgetic that they had absolutly nothing vegetarian to eat, no sandwiches nothing,also ran out of coffee and milk!!..
On the return flight...early morning..same thing again..flight fr3346 10.20...nothing at all vegetarian!!!...except choclate or crisps,who wants that for breakfast, the staff on the return flight were extremly rude!!...when i asked what they had just said nothing!!.. i said in this day and age why is there no veggie option. They replied there just isnt..we get what we get!...i said ok i will just have coffee..my coffee was almost thrown at me...no offer of sugar or milk...same to my other passangers i was with.
Then they proceeded to ignore us completely...i wanted to purchase some perfume and said excuse me 3 times as they passed..and got completely ignored. I have never come across such ignorence and rudeness before..also filthy looks thrown at me during the flight!!..simply for asking why there is nothing vegetarian on board during both flights!!...they are advertised on your in flight magazine!!.