Not Bad For The Price

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Insel Air

“Not Bad For The Price”

Written on: 03/01/2013

We flew Insel Air on 12/22/12 out of Charlotte direct to Curacao. Although our plane left 2 hours late the ground crew and flight crew were courteous and helpful. Our flight on 12/29/12 out of Curacao direct to Charlotte left 1 hour late. I don't like delays or cancelations, but I have to say for the price we paid for the tickets about 50% less than American Airlines the flights was good. I do see how if you had connecting flights then this airline might not be the one to take, but for final destination like ours it was good. The baggage fews were great, can't get better than FREE. (2 free checked bags and 1 carry on and 1 personal item per person) They served a sandwich, snacks and multiple beverages during our 4 hour flight plus had a drawing for a free flight. (that was something that is unheard of) The airline does have some problems especially with being on-time, but it is a caribbean island carrier and they have a very laid back attitude. As you will see that on the islands themselves no one seems to get in a hurry unless of course they are driving. I would recommend this airline if you are flying direct from point A to point B with no connections.

Arlsxm's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2015

I disagree about your comment on island people. Like all other places where job, place to go and be at certain times.

But to tarnish your opinion of us, we are not "laid back whenever I get to it" people. You've just happened to run into the kind that deals with your industry - tourism; and not the kind that deals with everyday living for residents.

Please don't compare their behaviour to the population as a whole. It's unfair.

Nevertheless I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you revisit again.