Flydubai Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

LondonBowen's review of Flydubai

“I would not recomend this company at all. First time I...”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by LondonBowen (1 review written)

I would not recomend this company at all. First time I try to change my ticket for couple more days in advance and I did it couple of days before the flight. They charge me full price of the ticket. And when I tried to contact them using an e-mai, I get response that someone will contact me within 25 working days. It simply means that compny doesn't have official customer support mail address. Now I booked my flight for May 2020 and they have sent me a voucher instead of payingmy money back to my bank account. Even thou I have sent tham an email explaining that I will be loosing my job within couple of days and I'm not planning to travel within the 1 year window as much as the voucher exparation date is, they are not willing to pay my money back.  Very bad customer support if they even have one. If I ever need to fly to Dubai it will be Etihad as I had the best expierience with them.