The Worst Customer Service I have EVER experienced

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Holder376's review of BA British Airways - www.britishairways.com

“The Worst Customer Service I have EVER experienced”

Written on: 20/04/2021 by Holder376 (1 review written)

The worst customer service I have EVER received. They have pretty much charged almost £2k for flights that cost £166 simply by using the Voucher service!!! I had to re-book my travel plans from last year due to the pandemic and was only offered vouchers to re-use when re-booking my flights. So I duly called up and spoke to BA who gave me voucher codes to use as I'm booking like for like (as I have done for the last 5 years) same week this year as last year. I then went online and had to add e-voucher codes and the flights HIKED UP to £2k when they are showing as £166 return. So of course, I rung up and queried it and BA are not prepared to do anything about this. Instead, I'm given an even bigger voucher value to then redeem for my £166 flights. This is the biggest form of appalling service so in essence, BA have taken more money from me for flights that have NEVER EVER IN THE LAST 10 YEARS COST £2K. Funny though, that this happened just as I pressed e-voucher whereas if I'd just bought them online, they would have cost me £1840 LESS! Just an excuse for BA to hold onto my money and for them to make more money in a world of uncertainty and challenging times for everyone, BA have NO CUSTOMER CARE WHATSOEVER. I've been a regular passenger of theirs for years and has left a real sour taste in my mouth. Plus, when you want to complain, there's no direct email, you have to go online and fill a form in. They're still not getting my point, it's the principal of the matter that these flights have NEVER cost this much hence my request for refund and gesture of goodwill, of course, they keep coming back with the same old technical issues/flights change all the time/covid malarkey, which I'm not disputing. My point is HOW CAN THEY JUSTIFY THIS?