Appalling Customer Sevice

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

bw2412's review of BA British Airways - www.britishairways.com

“Appalling Customer Sevice”

Written on: 27/06/2019 by bw2412 (1 review written)

My wife is due to fly from Bangkok to Edinburgh on the 1st July. On the 17th June we received a Schedule Change. This was the last day we could be informed as a schedule change but as it included a change in flight number I'm not sure it was a schedule change.

What it meant though was that, instead of arriving at Heathrow and taking a flight 90 minutes later the same day she was being told she needed to arrive at Heathrow, go through passport control, get her baggage (We have asked but no one from BA have confirmed if she could still book her baggage all the way through to Edinburgh, get a taxi to and from a hotel that she previously didn't need and then get up at some ungodly time to catch the 7am flight from LHR to EDI.

No alternatives were offered.
I have tried contacting BA but my emails are not answered for up to 10 days now, Through the internet I received a complaints number but nothing else after 10 days, tried the UK call centre but every time I'm taken through an automated messages system which eventually tells you everyone is too busy to take your call and cuts me off.

I did get through to the Hong Kong call centre who promised to chase up the UK for me. I asked them to copy me in on any emails but they never did so I don't know if they actually did as they promised. If they did then nobody at BA in the UK have done anything about it

My wife is due to fly out on Monday and nothing has been answered, I used to be a strong supporter of BA and was even a gold card member of their Executive Club.

Now - I will never use them again. They have absolutely no respect for their customers