A National Embarrassment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of BA British Airways - www.britishairways.com

“A National Embarrassment”

Written on: 04/12/2017

My experience of British Airways is that their customer services are almost entirely non-existent with bog standard scripted responses being the norm rather than any individual service. I ended up with 13 different incident numbers for same incident. I contacted an office twice and my complaints were handed straight back to Customer Services, which was hilarious as they were the people we were complaining about. When I had the timidity to query their compensation/refund policies which appear to be losing customers by the day, I was told (quote), their policies were none of my business. Business Class has become an extension of economy, just a lot more expensive - the service onboard is terrible, the cabins are frequently grubby and the staff generally quite rude. BA have become a budget airline charging premium prices - I will fly ABBA in future, 'Anyone but British Airways'. Under this man's watch they have become a nation embarrassment. I gave up dealing with them in the end and went onto the British Airways Complaints page on Facebook. Please have a look at that site before booking BA.