• Flight on time?

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

SharonCollett's review of American Airlines

“Thank You ”

Written on: 27/02/2020 by SharonCollett (1 review written)

This is a big shout out for an American Air lines employee. On Feb.20,2020 I took a flight with American Air Lines from Harlingen Texas to the Dallas FT Worth airport. We landed in E and I had to get to C14. There I was catching another plane to Toronto Ontario. I had 41 minutes to get to that connecting flight. I actually ended up with 30 mins as my carry on luggage got tagged and therefore I had to wait for it. This was my first time to be in the Dallas FT Worth airport. I was travelling by myself. Thank God for this employee. I approached him and said I really need your help. He took my boarding pass and confirmed my situation. Then he got a passenger cart and told me not to worry he would get me there in time. We had to boot it. He did get me there and I can honestly say I would have missed that flight without his help. Thank you to him. I know you see a lot of people so just a reminder I was the white haired women who approached you appearing a little anxious. You truly were my saviour.