First Time With Airline

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Ammb's review of Air Europa

“First Time With Airline”

Written on: 20/08/2021 by Ammb (1 review written)

Normally would fly with easyJet but because of covid have had lots of cancellations.Thought I would give this airline a try and I was very impressed. Staff out of Gatwick were very pleasant and professional and even in these trying times they made it less stressful.Returning from Madrid the member of staff I had wasn't so helpful in his attitude but he was the only one.The flight took off on time both ways and lovely smooth flight.The plane was very clean and comfortable.Oh one other point boarding on way out done in zones which worked really well.On way back not done in the same way.Will definitely use again and have recommended to my daughter who lives in Spain.

Annebanner's Response to Ammb's Review

Written on: 09/09/2022

Don't fall for these guys again. I found a better option
-I remember signing up with my Opensky Secured Card for cheaper airfare hacks and lodging.Rocketsky team is a certified cyberspace expert who specializes in hacking and lowering airline tickets for people. Travel the world for almost half the price of the initial price. I experienced these topnotch services when I booked First Class tickets {return} and hotel reservations at cheaper rates when I traveled to Auckland, New Zealand last August. That saved me about $3800 from my expenses. They also save you less time and stress in getting available reservations, which is why I recommend it to everyone
you can reach out via telegram {rocketskycredit} for your cheap tickets and accomodation fee