Latest Model

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

melvinanorman99's review of Honeywell 18155 SilentComfort True HEPA Air Purifier

“Latest Model”

Written on: 18/08/2020 by melvinanorman99 (1 review written)

I got this channel the finish of March to keep scents/molds/dust/dust/allergens down in my room. At the point when I removed the HEPA channel itself from the plastic wrapping, I saw a solid plastic smell. I chose to endure it as it blurred the following half a month. By then, I was generally content with the channel: It had pleasant calm background noise, it caught scents better than other HEPA channels I attempted. I just had a couple of minor grumblings. One was that it was stronger than I might want and than some different channels are (even at the least setting). The other was that in the wake of leaving the channel on High for a couple of moments, it wouldn't change settings or mood killer until I unplugged it for a couple of moments. (The other settings' lights would come on, however, the High light would, in any case, be faintly lit, and the fan speed remained close to the fast.)

• Durability