My Experience

heatherbyon's review of Paid On Results www.paidonresults.com

“My Experience”

Written on: 20/04/2018 by heatherbyon (1 review written)

I am writing this review as I was speaking to my account manager today about people who leave un-balanced bad reviews from time to time about my products and how so few happy customers bother to leave one and she asked if I could leave a review with my honest feedback about Paid On Results. Well I will start by saying, she asked because she knows I am happy with the service, I guess I should take a leaf out of her book and ask my best customers to do the same also. However here is my true opinion, I am giving Paid On Results a 4 out of 5, why not 5 out of 5 if I say I am happy. I am but they need to improve on a few things, support can be hit and miss, most of the time you will get a reply same day but sometimes I need to call to prompt a reply, not the end of the world but I rather not have to call if I have reported something that I need help with. I can’t delete Affiliates from my program, I need to request Paid On Results Support to do this, a bit odd for the package I am paying for that is platform only. I would like more Affiliates promoting my products and out of the hundreds (yeap hundreds I have, only something like 6% generate any sales, not sure why the others joined to do nothing). Now the good points, all the main cash back sites promote my products and I make most of my sales from these Affiliates, the cost of the platform is really low for all the stuff they offer, I don’t need to worry about paying the affiliates, they do that part (major time saver that one). The cost, time and effort I put in really is worth it, All I really need to do is approve affiliates once a week, approve sales about once a month and update my banners every couple of month, easy enough for additional sales.