Great business, very happy.

lockart's review of IncomeShops www.incomeshops.com

“Great business, very happy.”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by lockart (1 review written)

I’m getting a reasonable amount of traffic to my store and the commissions are almost daily coming mostly from just 2 retailers. I work full time so I only have a few hours to do this in the evening and then if I get some spare time on the weekend. The training has been good and has recently been improved in terms of following it in a logical fashion as in the beginning it was a little disjointed.

I’ve learned loads about social media and SEO which will no doubt help me with another Website I own but never got anywhere with in terms of getting traffic. I would say don’t expect thousands of pounds overnight as it’s not going to happen but rather a slow but steady increase in your earnings over time. I have to say though it is REALLY nice waking up in the morning before I go to work and checking my account and seeing I have earned some money already and hopefully at some point I will earn enough not to bother going to work again!

The support I have received from the incomeshops staff has been excellent and every ticket I have submitted for help has been answered usually within 24 hours.

I was a bit nervous about doing this business as little as it cost, because I was unaware that the retailers even had affiliate programs but I’m glad I took the plunge and it’s been enjoyable.

Kambohg's Response to lockart's Review

Written on: 17/02/2014

hi i can help you with seo and everything if you dont mind could you please tell me how its work etc, i have 5 year experince in seo i can show you thanks