Beware!

davidreview111's review of Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

“Beware!”

Written on: 20/10/2016 by davidreview111 (1 review written)

This is the first review I have ever written on a company review site as I think it only fair that other advertisers are aware of this company.

I started promoting certain offers through them and one particular offer was generating c.£300 per day.

The first few weeks I got paid out £2,500 however I have now built up over £10,000 in commission and they are not paying it and keep blaming it on the publisher. I have spoken with at least 4 agents via live chat over the last few weeks and they are all saying the same thing.

I am now in negative funds as I have had to spend money to promote these offers and affiliate window just keep saying it's not their fault.

I wish I would have read the other reviews here before advertising for this particular company through affiliate window as it seems others are having similar problems with them.

It is going to our solicitors now so hopefully will get some kind of progress to being paid out.

I will post more about the company that is not paying out once I have more information from our legal team and the 'ok'.