WORST EVER!

qcHowell110's review of Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

“WORST EVER!”

Written on: 26/08/2015 by qcHowell110 (1 review written)

Based on the fact I am a self employed individual working full time on my blog and expect payment to be received on time in order to pay bills etc, they have been one of the worst affiliate companies I have worked with... THE WORST!!!

I never receive payment on time, every month I am having to email and chase in order to get paid and the audacity is they use BACS to process payment and BACS takes 3 days at the latest to clear, but they have the cheek to say it can take up to 5 working days, I give them the opportunity to pay in 5 working days and yet they still never even pay in 5 working days,have had to wait 10 days once, I'm now currently looking for another affiliate company to run my ads through!

Sarahawin's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2015

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience with our network.

We'd like to investigate to see what went wrong and what could be improved, please could you email your publisher ID to us?

Kind regards,