Fast & Furious Five Review

lisalicious's review of Fast & Furious Five

“I love all the Fast and furious films- I was...”

Written on: 11/08/2011 by lisalicious (1 review written)

I love all the Fast and furious films- I was especially excited when I saw the trailer for this knowing it had my favourite reggeaton artist's song and that he was starring in this film! I was also looking forward to seeing Vin Diesal (droool he is so fine!) star in this film. The storyline wasn't all that however the team being brought together for this film made it one of the best films out of the fast furious films.

The cars were sexy and what you would imagine from a fast and furious movie lots of jam packed street racing action and some funny moments and a bit of romance thrown in. I was loving every minute of this film I wanted to get up and dance when Don Omars song came on! However I stopped myself lol

I am gutted I didn't stay for the end credits because I heard Eva Mendez makes an appearance. I need to watch this film again but this time I think I will buy it!

• Vin Diesal/Paul Walker/Dwayne Johnson/Tyrese Gibson/Ludacris/Don Omar